Sunday, September 26, 2010

Well, I have had a fairly frustrating day trying to learn how to share photos on the Web. I spent the whole morning trying to organize our collection on iPhoto and then attempting to use Picasa to post an album on this blog. Yipes! It was a formidable task for me because I had never tried to share photos on the Web before (I expected it to be easy, but ran in circles until I was pulling my hair out) and because of the sheer volume and disorganized state of our our iPhoto collection. I know, I know...What was I thinking waiting until Sunday morning to get down to it. Life is like that sometimes. So, after going in circles for too long and allowing my self to become very irritated, I managed to post a photo in the profile section of my blog using Picasa. Then I decided maybe a different tool would work better for me and I tried Smilebox.

No comments:

Post a Comment